OMEP aims to defend and promote the rights of children, particularly their right to education and care worldwide. OMEP is represented in 67 countries with member states in every continent. Together we can be a powerful voice.
Find out more about World OMEP at their website >
For further details and to apply for membership of OMEP go to our Membership section >>
OMEP World Aims
- To defend and promote the rights of the child with special emphasis on the child's right of education and care worldwide.
- To this end, OMEP shall help any undertaking which improves accessibility to quality early childhood education and care.
- To collect and disseminate information and to facilitate the understanding of the needs of young children worldwide.
- To promote study and research related to early childhood education and care.
- To encourage family education in connection with early childhood education and care.
- To encourage the training of personnel for early childhood education and care.
- To organise international and regional conferences and symposia.
- To facilitate direct links and personal contacts between all members by various media.
- To establish working relationships with other appropriate World Organisations.